In March 2014, Bridges established Project Connect in Newark. At Project Connect, professional case managers work with homeless clients individually to create an attainable set of goals that will lead to better health, and ultimately housing, a job and independence.
- Intensive case management
- Rental and Utility Arrears Support
- Birth certificates
- NJ state ID / City ID
- Medicaid enrollment
- SNAP Enrollment
- SSI and SSDI benefits applications
- Medical and employment transportation
- Mental Health Assessment and Treatment
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Legal Aid
- Veterans’ Services
Bridges offers services that will lead to more consistent care and a healthier life, with the ultimate goal of housing and independence for our homeless friends.